Why Brother Printer is Not Printing?
Posted by Brother Support on February 20, 2018
Using Brother Printers is one of the most convenient ways to keep your documents on point. Also, isn’t it more convenient for photographers to keep printers of their own and get their images printed whenever they have to hand it out to the clients or for exhibition. Though, what customers are more scared of is the constant maintenance of the device that is too much trouble for many people. Thus, they have to face some technical problems every now and then which create some several mishaps with the device and eventually, decreases productivity.
One of the mishaps customers ask about is that their device is not printing. In that case, it is important to check if their printer is online! Is it a thing to worry about? Not really as Brother Customer Support Canada team suggests a way which customers can use to turn offline printer to online mode:
Firstly, set your printer as Default.
- The first step would be to reboot the printer and after restarting leave the device for 2-3 minutes to finish booting.
- Verify your printing device on your PC or if the network connectivity is good.
- Login to the Admin’s profile and add account using Manage Printers.
- Next, click on Start followed by Devices and Printers.
- Now, right click on the printer and choose What’s Printing, this will display the print spooler tab in the device.
- Go to Printer and choose Use Printer offline, this will remove the check mark. In case, clicking on this option is shown in a grayed out text, continue with the next step.
- Close Print Spooler tab and go back to Devices and Printers.
- Download and run the latest driver for your printer from the official website of Brother.
- Yet, if you cannot see your printer online, click on the Start button click on Control Panel.
- Now, type troubleshooter in the Search box and click on the link that appears in the window.
- Under Hardware and Sound, choose Use a Printer.
- Now, proceed with the on-screen instructions and fix the issue.
Our technical team is trained and has many years of experience in over a wide range of problems. Therefore, if the problem stays the same, you can consult us at our Brother Technical Support Number +1855-2565-999. We will surely help in solving any kind of error you have regarding your printer.
Reviewer : Johnny
Review Date : 5-Feb-2018
Reviewed Item : Brother Printer Support Canada